1. Write your 400-word review of "The Queen of Versailles" and turn it in by EMAILING it to me by 8 a.m. on Monday. Please embed the text in the body of your email and attach it as a WORD (.doc) file, double spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font. Also, post it to your blog.
2. Read Chapter 5 on theater in McLeese.
3. Read the New York Times Arts sections.
4. By Wednesday, write and publish an informal blog post. Make at least two comments on other class blogs.
5. Figure out how and with whom you're traveling to The Civic Theatre on the corner of Park and South Streets. Remember that's where class meets fourth week Wednesday. Plan to arrive at 7:10 p.m.
6. Come see me during office hours!